Who are we?
Operations, Kumasi is the controller. Our address is Krofrom, Kumasi, Ghana.
Operations, being part of DOYENTECH TECHNOLOGIES Ltd., is the owner of this website.
It is the controller of your personal data and you should blame us if anything goes wrong.
DOYENTECH TECHNOLOGIES Ltd.
is providing a broad spectrum of technology services to businesses around the nation. This website is our marketing tool and generally speaking,
any personal data processed on this website is used for marketing purposes as described in this Policy in more details.
Why do we process your data?
Generally, we use your data for marketing purposes. Please unfold this section, and you’ll understand how we do this.
• If you leave a contact request or approach us by email, we’ll use the personal data you’ve provided to contact you regarding your request.
In this case, we process your personal data based on our legitimate interest to build client relations with your company.
• If you download a whitepaper from our website, we’ll need to collect your personal data to know who have downloaded our marketing materials and conduct some marketing analytics based on that information. Also, we may contact you to learn whether there is a business opportunity for us with your company. We do that based on our legitimate
interest to stick to effective marketing practices and to know how to promote our services in future as well as to build
client relations with your company. The same applies to the information about what website has referred you to us.
• Also, we may add your contact information, received from you through our website or by email, together with some publicly available information about you and your company to our CRM system for marketing analytics. We do that based on our legitimate interest to know our client’s profile and conduct some market analytics as well.
You may always object to our processing activities based on the legitimate interest and have your data completely erased from all our systems. Just write us about your intent at email@example.com.
We will stop the processing of your data as soon as we find your note in our Inbox, which shall not take more than a business day.
What information do we process?
Here is a complete list of the personal data we may want to know about you:
1. Your name
2. Your email
3. Your phone number
4. The company you work at
5. Where is your company located
6. Your job title
7. The fact that you’ve visited our website
8. What website referred you to eleks.com
9. Have you downloaded any marketing materials from our website
10. Your LinkedIn profile address
Who will we share your data with?
DOYENTECH TECHNOLOGIES Ltd.
We may disclose your information to our affiliates or subsidiaries, which may help us to process it.
We may disclose your data to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as website management, hosting,
technical support and marketing analytics. We will make sure that they treat it as protective as we do.
Where is your data processed?
Your data may be processed in Ghana.
Nevertheless, your data will always be safe and under the Data Protection Act, 2012 (Act 843), despite where it is processed.
We treat your data as protective as the Data Protection Act requires from the moment we have received it. If we transfer your data inside or outside our company, we’ll use appropriate safeguards,
such as standard contractual clauses, for personal data not to get outside of the Data Protection Act scope.
How long will my data be kept?
We will delete your personal data as soon, as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it. What does it mean?
1. We will always delete your data when we receive a request from you to do so. In the unlikely event that we are still obliged under the law to keep your data, we will inform you about that.
• 2. We will not store or otherwise process your data for “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business
relationship with you. If we don't start a business relationship with you, your data will be stored in our systems for some limited time for our analytics to be done. In no case we will keep it for more than 1 year, the period which is necessary for communicating with your company as our potential client and after which we treat old analytics outdated, so your personal data is not needed anymore.
Do not forget that you may always command us to delete all the information we have about you..
What are my rights?
We treat all our visitors equally according to the rules offered by the Data Protection Act, which is believed to be the most progressive and extensive piece of privacy legislation as for now.
Your rights are as follows:
• The right to be informed: You have the right to know, what is going on with your data.
• The right of the access: You have the right to request us to provide you with information that we have about you.
• The right to rectify: You have the right to command us to correct your personal data, if the information we store is for some reason inaccurate or outdated.
• The right of erasure: You have the right to request us to delete all your data.
• The right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask us to stop processing your data if it is unclear whether we must delete your data.
• The right for data portability: You have the right to ask us to transfer your data that we are processing based on your consent to another controller. However, this right will not apply in the case of interaction between you and us, because it is only applicable when personal
data is processed based on the consent or contract, while we rely on your consent only to provide you with our direct marketing materials.
• The right to object: You have the right to object to our processing based on legitimate interest.
• The right to withdraw your consent .
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to complain either to a supervisory authority in the Member State where you live/work or to the Ghana Data Protection Authority
Do you profile me?
If you have consented to receive marketing materials from us, we will use the information we have about you,
as described in this Policy, to provide you with more relevant materials. That is all the profiling we do.
Is my data secured?
We do not allow any unreliable practices regarding the security of the information we deal with. Consequently, we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures
to keep your data safe, as required by the Data Protection Act, 2012 (Act 843). Below are the examples of how we do that.
1. All our employees, consultants or any recipients of your data are bound by confidentiality and are not authorized to process your
data for the purposes other than described in this Policy. We take full responsibility for that.
2. We follow the Information Security Policy, which is mandatory and applies to all our consultants,
contractors, and all other individuals who can have authorised access to information resources.
3. Our Information Security Policy applies to all the information stored on physical or
electronic data carriers, as well as any software and hardware that we possess or use temporarily.
4. All our security practices and documents are reviewed on an annual basis, approved by the executive management and are implemented throughout
the group as well as are communicated to all our employees and consultants.
5. We conduct mandatory training for all our employees and consultants on privacy and security.
6. We ensure authentication and authorization controls are robust and properly treated.
7. We continuously gather and analyze data regarding all the new and existing threats and vulnerabilities, actual attacks on other organization,
as well as the information about the effectiveness of the existing security controls.
8. We conduct risk assessment on an annual basis.
Still have some questions?
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you:
1. Want to know more about privacy of your information
2. Want to make any kind of claim or request with regard to your personal data
3. Want to share your thought how we could make our privacy practices better